Jessica Wisdom on North Forks Cardi, Photo by WesDot Photography
WA State Horse Expo
Come and experience the magic of the Horse at the 7th Annual Washington State Horse Expo, March 3-5, 2017.
The Washington State Horse Expo has something for everyone, whether you are a horse owner looking for training tips or the most current information to care for your horse, or someone who just loves horses.
Each day of the three-day Expo will include:
– Demonstrations featuring nationally ranked clinicians
– ‘Meet the Clinician’ in the presentation pen
– Educational Seminars in the classroom
– Mountain Trail Course in the Dr. Jack Giesy Equestrian Arena daily
– Entertaining performances throughout the day by talented horses & riders
– Special activities for children
– Marketplace with over 100 vendors for a fun shopping experience
– Food concessions
2017 program guide available now!
Contact LynnJ Graphics
for more information
For link to Digital Program Guide
Mountain Trail Challenge
Riders of all levels will be able to participate in clinics with Mark and in special challenge competitions for thousands of dollars in cash & prizes. Click Here for more information
March 3-5, 2017
Saturday night Equine extravaganza—tickets sold SEPARATELY